- Amazon makes 43% of all online sales
- 1 adult on 4 uses Amazon Prime
- Amazon sends 13.7 million packages per day
- Nearly 2 billion people visit Amazon every month and 52% of them buy
- The total marketing capitalization or market share value of Amazon stock is $669.8 billion
- Amazon employs over 117,000 workers worldwide
- More than half of the products sold worldwide were sold by third-party sellers using the Amazon selling platform.
- Their average daily sales are just over $410 million
- which means they sell an average of over $17 million per hour
Amazon Global Market
The reality is that a great product is not enough. We can launch your product in the Amazon market and accelerate quickly and without risk to damage the brand. This fast-growth opportunity is often lost in the traditional market.